The data controller in accordance with the applicable laws of the MilazzoParking.com site is Gloria Veronica Alacqua, who can be contacted through the CONTACTS section.
This site processes data mainly on the basis of user consent. The User can deny consent, and can revoke a consent already given at any time (via the banner at the bottom of the page or the browser settings for cookies, or the Contacts link). However, denying consent may make it impossible to provide certain services and the browsing experience on the site would be compromised.
Purpose of the treatment
The processing of data collected by the site, in addition to the related, instrumental and necessary purposes for providing the service, is aimed at the following purposes:
– Statistics (analysis) Collection of data and information in an exclusively aggregated and anonymous form in order to verify the correct functioning of the site. None of this information is related to the physical person-user of the site, and does not allow identification in any way. Consent is not required.
– Security Collection of data and information in order to protect the security of the site (anti-spam filters, firewalls, virus detection) and of Users and to prevent or unmask fraud or abuse to the detriment of the website. The data are recorded automatically and may possibly also include personal data (IP address) which could be used, in accordance with the laws in force on the subject, in order to block attempts to damage the site itself or to damage other users, or in any case harmful activities or constituting a crime. These data are never used for the identification or profiling of the User and are periodically deleted. Consent is not required.
– Accessory activities Communicate data to third parties that perform functions necessary or instrumental to the operation of the service (e.g. comment box), and to allow third parties to carry out technical, logistical and other activities on our behalf. Suppliers have access only to personal data that is necessary to perform their duties, and undertake not to use the data for other purposes, and are required to process personal data in accordance with current regulations.
We may also receive information about you when you use certain social media services.
This site collects user data in two ways.
– Data collected in an automated manner During the browsing of the Users, the following information can be collected which is stored in the server’s log files (hosting) of the site: – Internet protocol address (IP); – type of browser; – parameters of the device used to connect to the site; – name of the internet service provider (ISP); – date and time of visit; – web page of origin of the visitor (referral) and exit; – possibly the number of clicks.
These data are used for statistical and analysis purposes, in an exclusively aggregated form. The IP address is used exclusively for security purposes and is not crossed with any other data.
– Data provided voluntarily
The site may collect other data in the event of voluntary use of services by users, such as commenting, communication services (contact forms, comment box), and will be used exclusively for the provision of the requested service: – name; – email address.
Place of treatment
The data are processed at the headquarters of the Data Controller
Data retention period
The data collected by the site during its operation are kept for the time strictly necessary to carry out the specified activities. Upon expiry, the data will be deleted or anonymised, unless there are other purposes for the conservation of the same.
Transfer of collected data to third parties
The data collected by the site are generally not provided to third parties, except in specific cases: legitimate request by the judicial authority and only in the cases provided for by law; if it is necessary for the provision of a specific service requested by the User; for performing security checks or site optimization.
Transfer of data to non-EU countries
This site may share some of the data collected with services located outside the area of the European Union. In particular with Google, Facebook and Microsoft (LinkedIn) through social plugins and the Google Analytics service. The transfer is authorized on the basis of specific decisions of the European Union and of the Guarantor for the protection of personal data.
We treat visitor / user data in a lawful and correct manner, adopting appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or unauthorized destruction of data.
DISABLING COOKIES COULD PREVENT THE CORRECT USE OF SOME FUNCTIONS OF THE SITE.
Third party cookies
This site also acts as an intermediary for third-party cookies (such as buttons for social networks) and has no control over their cookies. Information on the use of these cookies and their purposes, as well as on how to disable them, are provided directly by the third parties on the pages indicated below.
It is recalled that generally the tracking of users does not involve identification of the same, unless the User is already registered for the service and is also already logged in, in which case it is understood that the User has already expressed his consent directly to the third party when registering for the relevant service (eg Facebook).
Social Network Plugin
This site also incorporates plugins and / or buttons in order to allow easy sharing of content on your favorite social networks.
Pursuant to European Regulation 679/2016 (GDPR), the User can, according to the methods and within the limits provided for by current legislation, exercise the following rights:
put yourself in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication; – request confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him (right of access); – know its origin; – receive intelligible communication; – have information about the logic, methods and purposes of the treatment; – request their updating, rectification, integration, cancellation, transformation into anonymous form, blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those no longer necessary for the pursuit of the purposes for which they were collected; – in cases of consent-based processing, receive at only the cost of any support, your data provided to the owner, in a structured and readable form by a data processor and in a format commonly used by an electronic device; – the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority; – as well as, more generally, exercise all the rights that are recognized by the current provisions of the law. Requests should be addressed to the Data Controller via the CONTACTS page.
Last updated, May 2020